The box is not connecting (no handshakes are seen in the log)
- There is insufficient wifi network coverage.
- The wifi network credentials are incorrect
The box connects to Chatter, but there is no incoming data.
- Verify the RS232 connection is secure
- Verify machine settings are correct
Corrupt/Incorrect data is being seen in Chatter
- The machine is not keeping up with the rate of requests from the Chatterbox. Change the "Frequency" setting in chatter to a higher number (start with 3) and power cycle the box. This is the number of seconds between requests.
- Make sure there are no duplicate macro variable data types on the machine configuration page (ie there are two entries for a single type of data)
Machine is in "MEM" mode but program shows "MDI"
- This is a known limitation of the Haas controller, it is unable to output a program number while in-cycle.
- Wait a small amount of time (~2) seconds after switching from MDI to MEM before pressing the cycle start button.
For more help, please email email@example.com