The box is not connecting (no handshakes are seen in the log)
- There is insufficient wifi network coverage. It's best for the Chatterbox to be near a wifi access point, not the machine. If you require a wired connection, please contact Chatter support.
- The wifi network credentials are incorrect.
The box connects to Chatter, but there is no incoming data.
- Verify that both the machine and the Chatterbox can be pinged from another computer on the same network.
- Verify the machine's IP address is correct in Chatter.
- Verify that the port is set to 8193. Depending on the control's configuration, there may be a couple different places this can be set.
- Some Fanuc machines have multiple ethernet connections (for example, both an embedded port and a dataserver port). Try another network connector.
For more help, please email email@example.com