Chatter is compatible with all Okuma machines which support the MTConnect app.
- The machine must be networked with a static IP. Verify network connection by pinging the device from another computer on the network.
- MTConnect app must be installed on your Okuma machine control.
- The machine's IP must be configured in on the Chatter "Machine Settings" page. This should be pre-configured to match whatever you entered during the signup process.
- Complete all prerequisites
- Power on the Chatterbox.
- Visit https://app.chatter.dev/node-config.php to verify Chatterbox internet connection and incoming data.
- Cycle through some data on the machine (change mode, program, tool, etc) to verify live data is being received into Chatter.